Double-decker bus. Double-decker buses are now in full use in our community. They will regularly be used on our commuter routes between Sherwood Park and Edmonton.
- A double decker Sydney Trains Waratah Train approaching Strathfield train. Indian Railways introduced its first air-conditioned double deck train in 2011 on.
- Орел, РФ Группа Double Decker была образована в апреле 2009 года в России, Изображение для 'Innovating Law and Clowns (Demo tracks 2011)'.
- The historic station of Howrah once again went into the history books. On 01/Oct/ 2011 when country's first AC Double Decker train chugged out.
- The first double decker air conditioned train between Howrah and Dhanbad was flagged off on 1 Oct 2011. India's 1st double - decker AC train.
- A double - decker is a vehicle that has two levels for passengers or cargo, one double - decker outhouse · Double Decker (film), a 2011 Kannada-language film.
The double-decker:. comfortably seat 80 passengers. is fully accessible, low-floor transit bus. features high-backed, cushioned seats.
is outfitted with a bike rack. The 14 double-decker buses were jointly funded through Strathcona County’s Transit reserve ($3. 485 M) and the Alberta government’s Basic Municipal Transportation grant ($2. 885 M).
The double-decker model was chosen after reviewing and testing other high capacity models, and from the year-long Double-Decker Demonstration Project (September 2010 – August 2011). This project was recognized by Alberta Municipal Affairs with a Municipal Excellence Award for Innovation. The Alexander Dennis Ltd. double-decker bus is the first new style of transit bus that has been introduced in Alberta in over 30 years. It has been used in Canada in British Columbia and Ontario since 1999. Double decker in the media.
Watch what Shaw TV discovered about Strathcona County's new double deckers. Video aired on Thursday, May 8, 2014.